We are here to provide safe, caring and growth enhancing environment for your child while you are at work or school.
Our program is carefully designed to provide opportunities that will nurture your child`s individual development, as well as reinforce his/her strengths in effective group experiences, since children bring their own unique personality to the program, we strive to protect and encourage their individuality, in addition to meeting individual’s needs, our overall goals for the children are:
- To cultivate healthy growth and well-being
- To nurture each child`s growing sense of self and security with other children and adults
- To encourage each child`s expansion of awareness and performance within the preschool classroom setting
- To promote a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment
- To foster developmentally appropriate thinking skills
- Accept Children from 6 weeks to 12 years old (Zion Center)
- Open Enrollment for ages from 6 weeks to 12 years old (Zion Center)
- Waive Registration Fee
- Licensed by D.C.F.S.
- We Accept Certificates from YWCA
- We are Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Bilingual and Professional Staff
- Before and After School Programs
- School Transportation Provided
We want you to feel at home, we will be communicating with you regularly, and ask that you do the same, please feel free to bring any information, concerns or issues to us, by developing a close relationship with you.
We will be able to provide a healthy, nurturing and enriching experience for your child, at the same time, we hope to offer assistance and support for you at this stage of your parenting career.
Martha`s Day Care Staff
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!